- The 9-11 Commission Report
The most official account of the September 11th Attacks. Often self-contradictory and full of glaring ommissions and distortions, the Report is widely viewed, even in mainstream circles, as a transparent white wash and cover up.
- The official history of the Gulf of Tonkin Incident
The most mainstream report on evidence clearly indicating that the Gulf of Tonkin incident was staged. “Historians in recent years have concluded that the Aug. 4 attack never happened.” – NYT
- 1999 Civil Suit Demonstrates Conspiracy In Assassination Of MLK Jr.
“The King family does not believe Ray had anything to do with the murder of Martin Luther King.”
- History of US Interventions
Timeline based history of unwanted US intervention in foreign governments. All mainstream sources.
- The Century of the Self (video)
“Edward Bernays showed American corporations how they could make people want things they didn’t need by systematically linking mass-produced goods to their unconscious desires.”
- Dark Alliance – By Gary Webb
Strong evidence indicating that the CIA facilitated the trafficking of crack cocaine into the U.S. in order to fund the Nicaraguan Contras.