9/11 Truth News strives to present only the most credible and broadly relevant stories and highlight the most constructive movement activism. The editors aim to provide thoughtful commentary on the movement’s successes and failures and examine mainstream responses.
911truthnews.com was created and is edited exclusively by a small and familiar group of long-time 9/11 truth movement activists. Each member of our team has a well established history of commitment to the following:
- The movement as a unique cause
- History, journalism, science, and informed consent
- Growth of the movement by peer review of strategies and actions
- Introduction and promotion of the issue in a manner that respects the independent critical thinking of our audience
For more information about the editors and our advisers have a look at the TEAM page.
The editors of this site aim to provide a positive and responsible reference for those curious about 9/11 truth and those interested in effectively promoting the issue.
The 9/11 Truth Movement is most basically an effort to present facts and encourage independent thinking on an issue that has been largely stigmatized and yet holds historical weight. Many people quickly find very solid reasons to dismiss the movement. Online it is easy to find the issue associated with hatred and wild speculation, while the mainstream media maintains negative stereotypes of those participating.
9/11 Truth News was created to feature only the most credible and important information that this movement has to offer the public while avoiding a good deal of the “conspiracy theory” and disinformation so often associated with 911 truth. In that interest, the site will be carefully edited and comments strictly moderated. The following are some of our top priorities:
- Presenting only the most factually credible and topically relevant stories
- Avoiding the various pitfalls and negative stereotypes most often associated with 9/11 truth
- Highlighting the most constructive movement activism
- Providing thoughtful commentary on both our successes and failures
- Examining mainstream response to the movement
To learn more about our editorial strategy see our METHOD page.
911 Truth News represents an opportunity for those unfamiliar with the subject to learn more about it without speculative distractions. It also presents the opportunity for those already participating in the movement to help the editors of the site present the best the movement has to offer.
Stories posted will be only those we consider factually responsible, while comments to those posts should add to their educational value and be free of:
- Anything that might generally by easily misunderstood or seen as insulting
- Detailed examination or extended debate about 9/11 research
- Un-sourced assertions of any kind
- Off topic content
For more information about the comment guidelines see the COMMENT page.
And you can make content suggestions on our CONTACT page.