9/11 CitizensWatch C-SPAN Press Conferences
In May 2003, at the very first hearing of the 9/11 Commission, Kyle Hence and John Judge formed 9/11 CitizensWatch.
Their stated purpose was to, “act as a hub between independent researchers and the government’s 9/11 Commission to finally address the “unanswered questions” from 9/11.”
As a group, they worked alongside the family members that were apart of the 9/11 Family Steering Committee. Early on, the 9/11 Commission was not putting people under oath. To remedy this, 9/11 CitizensWatch ran a campaign to shame the 9/11 Commission into doing so. They also called for the resignation of Philip Zelikow, the Executive Director of the 9/11 Commission, alongside the family members.
Throughout the course of the 9/11 Commission, 9/11 CitizenWatch held three different press conferences that were shown on C-SPAN. Here are those press conferences:
Here is the report that was put together by 9/11 CitizensWatch and released on 9/11/2004 entitled, “A Citizens’ Critique: The 9/11 Commission Process.”
- Civil Disobedience for 9/11 Justice at Downing Street II
- Government Agents 'Directly Involved' In US Terror Plots
- What the Hell, Mike Gravel?
- "9/11 Conspiracy Roadtrip" - A Participant's Perspective
- The Onion: "Ho, Ho, Ho! 9/11 Was An Inside Job!"
- 9/11 Warnings Revealed: CIA Reports Attack 'Will Occur Soon'
- 9/11 Truther: The Fight for Peace, Justice and Accountability