Roseanne Barr For 9/11 Truth
Actress and comedian Roseanne Barr has published Jon Gold’s encyclopedic 9/11 research article The Facts Speak For Themselves on the front page of her Roseanne World blog. Under the headline “brilliant analysis, Jon Gold“, Roseanne urged her fans: PLEASE READ THIS!
Two days ago, Barr posted a blog entitled “people are saying that 9-11 was an inside bush job“, which led to a lively discussion in which she expressed her serious doubts about the official 9/11 story and invited researcher Gold onto her radio show as a guest.
Roseanne Barr is best known for her hugely successful network television show, Roseanne, which ran from 1988 to 1997.
- The Onion: “Ho, Ho, Ho! 9/11 Was An Inside Job!”
- 9/11 Warnings Revealed: CIA Reported Attack ‘Will Occur Soon’
- Dick Cheney Lied About Iraq Connection To 9/11 Attacks
- ‘Underwear Bomber’ Was Working for the CIA
- FBI Blocks 9/11 Whistleblower’s Book
- U.S. & U.K. Conceal Intelligence Failures Before 9/11
- Two Ex-Senators Claim Possible Saudi 9/11 Role
- What the Hell, Mike Gravel?
- "9/11 Conspiracy Roadtrip" - A Participant's Perspective
- The Onion: "Ho, Ho, Ho! 9/11 Was An Inside Job!"
- 9/11 Warnings Revealed: CIA Reported Attack 'Will Occur Soon'
- 9/11 Truther: The Fight for Peace, Justice and Accountability
- 9/11 Truth For Peace
- The Protocols of Jonathan Kay