The Strange “Anti-Terror” Tactics of the FBI
Currently there are at least two ongoing terror trials happening in the US in which the primary funding and instigation for planned terrorist attacks came from the FBI, or someone employed by them. Meanwhile, it’s been revealed that the Bureau provided “inaccurate information” (ie, they lied) to Congress regarding the potential terror threat from anti-war activists, in order to gain approval for increased spying. Today, the FBI raided the homes of eight peace activists as a part of another “anti-terror” investigation. And for anyone unfamiliar with the FBI’s extreme delinquency and obfuscations regarding the 9/11 attacks, you can read all about it in the History Commons 9/11 timeline.
Are these the actions of a law enforcement organization that is sincerely interested in stopping terrorism?
- The Onion: “Ho, Ho, Ho! 9/11 Was An Inside Job!”
- 9/11 Warnings Revealed: CIA Reported Attack ‘Will Occur Soon’
- Dick Cheney Lied About Iraq Connection To 9/11 Attacks
- ‘Underwear Bomber’ Was Working for the CIA
- FBI Blocks 9/11 Whistleblower’s Book
- U.S. & U.K. Conceal Intelligence Failures Before 9/11
- Two Ex-Senators Claim Possible Saudi 9/11 Role
- What the Hell, Mike Gravel?
- "9/11 Conspiracy Roadtrip" - A Participant's Perspective
- The Onion: "Ho, Ho, Ho! 9/11 Was An Inside Job!"
- 9/11 Warnings Revealed: CIA Reported Attack 'Will Occur Soon'
- 9/11 Truther: The Fight for Peace, Justice and Accountability
- 9/11 Truth For Peace
- The Protocols of Jonathan Kay