Methinks thou dost protest too much
According to Wikipedia, the phrase “third rail” is defined as “a metaphor in politics to denote an idea or topic that is so “charged” and “untouchable” that any politician or public official who dares to broach the subject would invariably suffer politically.”
This most certainly applies to 9/11.
Recently, the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Palestinian human rights, Richard Falk, wrote in a blog that he thought there was an “apparent cover-up” being perpetrated by the U.S. Government with regards to the 9/11 attacks.
He said that the mainstream media has been “unwilling to acknowledge the well-evidenced doubts about the official version of the events: an al Qaeda operation with no foreknowledge by government officials.” This is 100% accurate as I show in Fact #25 of my article, “The Facts Speak For Themselves.”
Over the years, anyone that had any kind of “name” that questioned what happened on 9/11 has been viciously attacked.
Former special advisor to the White House on green jobs, Van Jones, had to leave his position because he signed a statement in 2004 in support of a new investigation into 9/11.
Kevin Bracken, the president of the Victorian Trades Hall and secretary of the Maritime Union of Australia, said on a radio show that “I believe the official story is a conspiracy theory that doesn’t stand up to scientific scrutiny.” The Australian Prime Minister, Julia Gillard responded by saying Kevin’s comments were “stupid and wrong.”
Because of Richard Falk’s statements, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon condemned his remarks in a statement, and now the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice is calling for him to be removed.
It’s important to note that a campaign took place in 2004 to get the United Nations to have its own investigation into 9/11. That campaign was ignored. It’s also important to note that a rally was held in front of the United Nations on September 11th, 2005 that was also ignored.
Richard Falk is not the only one that questions the official account of 9/11. Many polls over the years show this. A poll from Germany recently stated that 89% of Germans do not believe the official account of 9/11.
So why is 9/11 a “third rail?” Could it be because you are not allowed to question the myth that the United States Government created about that day that enables them, or “justifies” every criminal thing they have done since that day?
In any case, Methinks thou dost protest too much, and there needs to be real justice and accountability for what happened. There most certainly is a cover-up of 9/11, and Richard Falk should not be condemned for saying so.
- New NSA Documents: 9/11 “Attacks Were Imminent”
- 9/11 Rescuers 15 Percent More Likely To Get Cancer
- The Onion: “Ho, Ho, Ho! 9/11 Was An Inside Job!”
- 9/11 Warnings Revealed: CIA Reported Attack ‘Will Occur Soon’
- Dick Cheney Lied About Iraq Connection To 9/11 Attacks
- ‘Underwear Bomber’ Was Working for the CIA
- FBI Blocks 9/11 Whistleblower’s Book
- Government Agents 'Directly Involved' In Most US Terror Plots
- What the Hell, Mike Gravel?
- "9/11 Conspiracy Roadtrip" - A Participant's Perspective
- The Onion: "Ho, Ho, Ho! 9/11 Was An Inside Job!"
- 9/11 Warnings Revealed: CIA Reported Attack 'Will Occur Soon'
- 9/11 Truther: The Fight for Peace, Justice and Accountability
- 9/11 Truth For Peace