Civil Disobedience at The White House for 9/11 Justice
On Monday, January 31st, 2011, I am planning on going to the White House to chain myself to the fence. The purpose of this is solely for 9/11 Justice. 9/11, the event that created the “Post-9/11 World.” 9/11, the event that our politicians use day in and day out to justify horrible atrocities inside of this country, and especially in the Middle East.
I am not going to put pressure on the White House for a new investigation. I do not want Washington D.C. to investigate the attacks. It simply cannot be trusted to do so, as was proven with the Joint Congressional Inquiry, the PENTTBOM investigation, NIST’s investigation, and especially the 9/11 Commission.
I am going for the families still seeking the justice they have been denied for what happened to their loved ones. I am going for the families that have to watch the names of their loved ones used for the horrible atrocities taking place. I am going because it is the right thing to do.
We have been lied to about that day. There needs to be accountability and justice. That is the statement I wish to make. If you want to join me in making this statement, please do and thank you.
- The Onion: “Ho, Ho, Ho! 9/11 Was An Inside Job!”
- 9/11 Warnings Revealed: CIA Reported Attack ‘Will Occur Soon’
- Dick Cheney Lied About Iraq Connection To 9/11 Attacks
- ‘Underwear Bomber’ Was Working for the CIA
- FBI Blocks 9/11 Whistleblower’s Book
- U.S. & U.K. Conceal Intelligence Failures Before 9/11
- Two Ex-Senators Claim Possible Saudi 9/11 Role
- What the Hell, Mike Gravel?
- "9/11 Conspiracy Roadtrip" - A Participant's Perspective
- The Onion: "Ho, Ho, Ho! 9/11 Was An Inside Job!"
- 9/11 Warnings Revealed: CIA Reported Attack 'Will Occur Soon'
- 9/11 Truther: The Fight for Peace, Justice and Accountability
- 9/11 Truth For Peace
- The Protocols of Jonathan Kay