Stratfor Emails: Bin Laden Brought to US Before Sea Burial
In several of the latest emails to emerge from Wikileaks’ Global Intelligence Files release, Stratfor CEO George Friedman and Vice President of Intelligence Fred Burton speculate on the fate of Osama bin Laden’s corpse, with Burton suggesting that a sea burial wasn’t likely ["I don't see the FBI nor DOJ letting that happen"] and then later confidently stating that the body was being transferred to Dover, Delaware and then on to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda, Maryland. [Email 1097638 | Email 1102718]
In another email 10 hours later, Burton indicates that the body was in fact buried at sea:
Down & dirty done, He already sleeps with the fish….
** Fred’s Note: Although I don’t really give a rats ass, it seems to me
that by dropping the corpse in the ocean, the body will come back to haunt
us….gotta be violating some sort of obscure heathen religious rule that
will inflame islam? I was sleeping thru that class at Langley.
The US Govt needs to make body pics available like the MX’s do, with OBL’s
pants pulled down, to shout down the lunatics like Alex Jones and Glenn
Did Fred Burton really know as much as he seemed to want his co-workers to believe?
- New NSA Documents: 9/11 “Attacks Were Imminent”
- 9/11 Rescuers 15 Percent More Likely To Get Cancer
- The Onion: “Ho, Ho, Ho! 9/11 Was An Inside Job!”
- 9/11 Warnings Revealed: CIA Reported Attack ‘Will Occur Soon’
- Dick Cheney Lied About Iraq Connection To 9/11 Attacks
- ‘Underwear Bomber’ Was Working for the CIA
- FBI Blocks 9/11 Whistleblower’s Book
- Government Agents 'Directly Involved' In Most US Terror Plots
- What the Hell, Mike Gravel?
- "9/11 Conspiracy Roadtrip" - A Participant's Perspective
- The Onion: "Ho, Ho, Ho! 9/11 Was An Inside Job!"
- 9/11 Warnings Revealed: CIA Reported Attack 'Will Occur Soon'
- 9/11 Truther: The Fight for Peace, Justice and Accountability
- 9/11 Truth For Peace