Paul Thompson and Ann Wright on KALW San Francisco
Can we talk about what actually happened on 9/11? On the next Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the questions that remain seven years after the 9/11 Commission delivered its report. What were their conclusions? And what is still missing? Join us at 10 or email email@example.com. A wide range of people are calling for an independent investigation. Ten years after the attacks, is this warranted? And what would it reveal? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you. Guests: Ann Wright, Retired Col. and a diplomat in the State Department for 15 years, serving in the U.S. embassies of Afghanistan, Sierra Leone, Micronesia, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Grenada and Nicaragua. She resigned in 2003 in protest of the then-impending invasion of Iraq. In 2009, she co-authored “Dissent, Voices of Conscience.” Anthony Summers, an investigative journalist and author Paul Thompson, a 9/11 researcher and co-author of “The Terror Timeline: Year by Year, Day by Day, Minute by Minute: A Comprehensive Chronicle of the Road to 9/11 and America’s Response.”
- Civil Disobedience for 9/11 Justice at Downing Street II
- Government Agents 'Directly Involved' In US Terror Plots
- What the Hell, Mike Gravel?
- "9/11 Conspiracy Roadtrip" - A Participant's Perspective
- The Onion: "Ho, Ho, Ho! 9/11 Was An Inside Job!"
- 9/11 Warnings Revealed: CIA Reports Attack 'Will Occur Soon'
- 9/11 Truther: The Fight for Peace, Justice and Accountability